Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

Happy Easter to all!

Even with my parents out of town, we had a great Easter Hoilday.
The Easter Bunny waslate at our house, mom didn't get up until 7:00 so the Easter bunny was alittle afraid of being caught. But after mom was able to relax and get it all out, that is wahat happens when you get old and go to bed early and the teenage is up ALL night! The girls were thrilled with their baskets. even though Blue wanted to nose through them.

JR (my brother ) and his wife and kids all came over. Supper was good, even if I was the cook!!!! Caitlan did tell me that the smoke alarm didn't go off at all on Easter! She doesn't think I can cook without the smoke alarm going off! The kids all played, even Aunt Nana(that's me) got to play with Jordan. She was a hoot hunting eggs! Thanks JR and Karen! We had a ball!

Love to all,
Rae Ann

Pictures will be posted soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home