Sunday, April 13, 2008

My Special Little Flower


See this flower.... She is enjoying one of the pretty days we have had recently. The past two days have been a little chilly, hopefully it will warm up tomorrow. I have all my flowers covered in the yard and it looks very lovely with sheets of all colors adorning my landscape. I am sure the neighbors are loving it.
Didn't do much today. I worked on school work and pool business. The girls cleaned their rooms.Thrilling. Aren't we just full of fun?
Cammie is counting down the days until she turns 16! Do you remember 16? Would you go back and do it all again? Yep, I would. To know then what I know now.
She is wanting to go and pick out party invitations. Do you remember your sweet 16 party? I do! We had just moved here to Knoxville, and I knew NO ONE. So mom and dad took my brothers and I to go ice skating. That was my sweet 16. This is a whole new chapter in parenting and I am not sure I am ready. How our parents made it through, not sure, but I guess I will too. My little baby girl a teenager, oh my! Some of you are there with me and others your turn is coming!
Got to get into bed!
Good night and sleep tight!
Rae ann

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home