Sunday, April 13, 2008

O Beautiful.........

"O Beautiful for spacious skies, for amber waves of grain, for purple mountain majesties above the fruited plain! AMERICA, AMERICA."

Don't ask, I am not sure why this picture reminds me of this song. Eveytime I see this picture I start singing this song. This picture just looks like "amber waves of grain" to me. Does anyone else see that? Please somebody, anybody?

This picture was taken by you guessed it. Cammie. Taken at the UT gardens last fall, with her little point and shoot camera. It was just a great shot, on a great day! I had to share it. It is so peaceful.

Enjoy,

Rae ann

(You guys can post comments by clicking on the word comment at the bottom of these post) (Although I may not want to know what some of you are thinking about me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home