Sunday, April 13, 2008

****Spring has Sprung*****

Yeah, finally spring! I am so happy, I'm like a bunny hopping around the yard. I love this time of year. All the flowers are blooming, birds are chirping, and the fresh air. What a blessing.

We were out and about this weekend. Saturday was "The Dogwood's Art festival" this weekend, we enjoyed it. They had arts and crafts,live local bands, and funnel cakes.What's not to love about funnel cakes. The girls have never had a funnel cake so we had to get one for them to try. Cammie liked it, Caitlan didn't! However, I had my heart set on Cotton Candy--NONE TO BE FOUND!

Then we ventured off to the University of Tennessee Veterinarian School for open house. The vet school had animals of every kind. They had all kinds of hands on learning activities for the kids and adults. The forensic lab was open and Jeff enjoyed it, the girls thought it was gross! So we had a big day. After a long day we decided to rent some movies and settle down. I NEVER watch movies, I usually have no time and no desire. However, something last night got into me and I sat down for a minute only to watch a WHOLE movie. It was the best movie I have seen in a LONG time. "No Reservations"--I highly recommend to all. It is a good clean movie. I really enjoyed it. I will add it to my favorite list.

Sunday was a restful day. It was cold and windy. YUCK! I did go to the pool to see what I have gotten myself into. We have a lot of clean up to do. I have some great friends that are the Vice president and her husband, they are helping and doing alot! I am so thankful for them. They are wonderful people, they have a little girl Caitlan's age. We get together almost every weekend and hang out. The girls don't think they can live without seeing each other every other day. Funny Kids!

Well I will go and post later this week! Hope everyone has a great week. I pray everyone is in good health, safe and sound traveling in your weekly endeavors, and taking time to smell the flowers!

Love,

Rae ann

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home