Sunday, April 13, 2008

This is where all the money goes....

Money, Money, Money! This is why I have none! This is my lovely daughter Cammie and she has all my money. Caitlan actually took this picture and I just had to share with everyone. Maybe Caitlan will be a photographer too!

Today is another AB day. Absolutely Beautiful. I am fixing to go and plant some seeds with Caty-girl. I hope you get a chance to get outside and enjoy the sunshine.

Jeff is off this week, so I am sure many projects will be started. I may not get to post as much as I usually do. I am hoping one day to ride up to the mountains so maybe there will be new pictures.

Enjoy this day!

Rae Ann

1 Comments:

Blogger TheHosackFam said...

Your $$$ goes to all the yard sales you frequent! =)

April 28, 2008 at 10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home