Wednesday, October 29, 2008

18 years.......................

and still going. Happy Anniversary to my husband. We have been married for 18 years today! Here we are with two beautiful daughters, two crazy puppy dogs, and we are still having fun. I guess like the songs say we are growing old together!! I can't wait to see what the next 18 years hold.

I know I promised a halloween post everyday this week, well look at the reflection in his glasses! Guess what it is, YEP a pumpkin! Still halloween!


Happy Anniversary, honey! Thanks for all the wonderful years. Hopefully, we will have many, many more to come.
Enjoy!
r-
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger DAWG said...

I love you very much and I look foward to the next 18 as well
da huban

October 29, 2008 at 11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home