Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Don' t you love......

all the little bottles of shampoo, conditioner, soaps, and such from a hotel. Well, my Caitlan does! Jeff brought her home a shower cap, and all the little bottles of stuff from his weekend trip. She had a great time playing in the bath with them, as you can see. She is just too funny!




If you look really carefully, she has her polly pocket dolls hanging by their feet. I didn't even ask! I don't think I want to know.
She wanted me to take a picture of the little bottles. So here they are. I think I can remember being excited over little things like this. The joys of childhood!

Hope you have a wonderful day. Hope you all are well and enjoying the fall colors and weather. Remember tomorrow is Wordless Wednesday!
Enjoy,
Rae Ann
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home