Friday, November 21, 2008

My Girls, My Girls, My Girls.............

whatcha gonna do when the boys come for you...... Run!!!

The girls are growing up so quick! It is hard to believe how fast time goes by. Just yesterday they were babies now they are all grown up. Cammie is a young adult and Caitlan well, shes just Caitlan. God broke the mold when they made her, let me tell you --she is ONE OF A KIND!!!

They make me laugh, they make me cry, they make me want to pull ALL of my hair out, they make me want to hug them so tight and never let go. How could anything so loving and precious be all MINE?????? I thank God for the gift he has given me in these two girls. I sure do enjoy
watching them grow!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caitlan will be 7 in just a few days and it is so hard to believe!! I just remember being at the hospital with her. And here it is 7 years later, where did all those years go?

So hug your little ones, even if they are not so little, they just grow up way to quick!! Soon they may not want those mommy hugs, I can't imagine that. Cherish their sweet little grins and silly little laughs. Take note of the baby soft hair, hands and little toes. The cute little round heads and little noses. The funny little words and phrases. Hang on to all those memories, I sure will. As
time goes by tooo fast.
Hope you all are having a great week and staying warm.
Enjoy,
R-
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home