Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Another Creature.......

this poor little creature found himself/herself in a pickle. I noticed the other day the dogs were running back and forth on the screened-in porch acting all funny. I decided to check it out and found that a little bird had become trapped in the porch. So I put the dogs in the house and decided to help this little bird escape back to freedom, but not before taking a few pictures first, of course!!


He/She was really scared and really fast, made for some interesting attempts at pictures. However, I did manage to get a few. He/She found the one bird that is allowed to stay in the screen porch!

Cute little bird, I finally got him out the door and to freedom. I don't think he/she will be back anytime soon!

Hope you all are enjoying this beautiful weather. We sure have.
Enjoy,
R-
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home