Monday, April 20, 2009

Beautiful Colors.........

of East Tennessee. Here is what has been blooming this week. There are some gorgeous blooms blooming right now in East Tennessee. Just thought I would share a couple with you. The first picture is of an Iris. I love purple Iris! I have all different colors and can't wait for all mine to bloom.
This is of a pink azalea bush. Simply amazing, the bushes are really full of color this year. I know my azaleas are so full of blooms that the branches are sitting on the ground.
Great little patch of color.
And of course it wouldn't be East Tennessee without a Pink Dogwood! The Dogwood festival is almost over this year! Hope you have enjoyed these few pictures, trust me there will be plenty more to come! 8)

enjoy,
R-
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger BOWquet said...

Awesome blog!!!

April 21, 2009 at 1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home