Thursday, October 29, 2009

Haven't seen this one in a while???

I thought I would post a few pictures of Miss Cammie. I haven't posted pictures of her in a while and I found these on my computer and thought I would share. She is growing up so fast.......still NOT driving (secretly thankful) but growing up indeed. What happened to that little blond baby with hardley any hair and two pacifiers in her hands??? The time has flown by, now it is boys, music, and friends. She never has anyting to wear but yet a closet full of clothes. Yep, that is my girl! I remember doing the same thing to my mom. Cammie is so soft and sensitive, loving and caring,and fun to be around. I love her so much!
So that is my Cammie!
Enjoy,
R
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home