Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I must have really lost my mind!

O.K. the moon must have been hanging funny or something. I really did lose my mind yesterday. So after being crazy and sitting for 5 hours to buy concert tickets, last night we had a neighborhood pool meeting! Jeff (my hubby) did not attend it with me, first mistake! They needed new officers to fill some of the positions, so guess what---yup! You are looking at the NEW PRESIDENT! CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I told you I have lost my head, mind, or all senses! Maybe it is midlife crisis or something, maybe becasue there is no baby in the house, not sure what! So I am now in deep to my knees, no waist; don't have a clue as to what I am doing! Oh well a new challenge, I am always up to a good challenge! Wish me luck!

crazy Woman,
Rae ann

1 Comments:

Blogger TheHosackFam said...

You are absolutely crazy!!!

April 28, 2008 at 10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home