Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Neice Savannah......

These are a few pictures taken of my Caitlan and my neice Savanah. The pictures were taken out at moms and dads a couple of weeks ago. We are waiting today to play with Savannah so I thought I would post a couple of pictures.


I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We did!! As you can see I have already changed the backdrop of this blog to a Christmas theme, I hope you enjoy it. Remember only 23 more days till Christmas!!! I think I am about done!! Now I am gearing up for Miss Caitlan's birthday, it is Saturday. She will be 7! Can you believe it? Chris does it feel like 7 years ago that you and Eric stopped by the hospital to see my new little pumkin? WOW!! I hope all of you have a wonderful week.
Enjoy,
R-
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home