Sunday, December 14, 2008

O.K. --By Now..................

you know how much I love my family and sharing pictures with you of them. You know I love my neices and nephew like they were my very own children. You know that I love to spoil them when I get the chance too. The other night I got the chance to spoil Jordan just a little, shhhh don't tell her mommy. Jordan stayed with us for a little while and I gave her a "bath" and put her in her jammies. Giving baby Jordan a "bath" is one of my favorite things to do with her, every since she was a couple days old Aunt Nay Nay has given her "Spa" time. It was our special time to bond. So here are some pictures of our special "spa" time the other night!!

Playing with special toys!

This look is her Aunt Nay Nay --"what are you doing". I guess I was being silly! Or maybe she is wondering why I am taking pictures of her in the bathtub! You HAVE to LOVE her, just look at her!




Now comes Jordan being silly! Look at this face! It says it all! Too cute and so funny, I can't help but smile when I look at this picture, can you???
So there you see "spa" time with Aunt Nay Nay! It involves NO SOAP (that would be a bath mommies give), lots of water, special toys, lots of splish and splashing to get everything good and wet, lots of laughter and some pictures of course! What could be more fun? (Nothing to me and Jordan)
I hope you enjoyed this little post!
R-
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home