Friday, March 20, 2009

In my daughters eyes..........

I knew from a very early age that I wanted to be a mommy! From playing tea parties with my animals and caring for my baby dolls as a toddler, to babysitting as a teenager, to gettting married and having my own babies. I knew God had that in the plans for me. As I get older and watch my girls grow I realize that I am so blessed to be a stay at home mommy and get to spend every waking moment with them. I really do see where God had it in his plans to give me the life I have always wanted. A husband who supports me being at home. These two precious little girls give me more joy, hope, laughter, love, tears, and compassion then I could ever imagine. However, they are growing up so fast. I know one day they will spread their wings and be gone on the path that God has chosen for them. Caitlan told me yesterday as we were driving to a museum, "Mom I want to have children, is that o.k.?" I told here that I thought she would be a great mother! Then Cammie informed me that she doesn't want ANY children. She just feels it deep inside that she doesn't want to have children. I told her that their are plenty of people who choose not to have children and that is fine too! It is just amazing to me to see my girls growing up and maturing into adults!

So in my daughters eyes I can see the future. I see each one of them developing into their own person, with their own path that God has prepared for them. I just hope that MOM will always be a part of it!
I LOVE YOU GIRLS WITH ALL MY HEART!!!

Enjoy! Go hug your kids today!
Rae Ann
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home