Sunday, April 26, 2009

All in God's hand...........


From the time we were conceived God has a plan for us all. Even though we do not know his plan and sometimes often wonder why God has chosen certain paths for us, we must remember that He does have a plan for our lives. We may pray certain prayers asking God for healing or other fixes to our problems, but how many times do you pray to Him telling him you are ready to accept whatever his plan may be in your life?? As I grow older and I guess wiser, I am beginning to see it is not what "I" want out of life that is important it is what God has planned for me to do in life that is important. Most of you know that God must have wanted me to be a stay at home mom, something that I dearly love and wanted. But I think He still has other plans for me too. I see it so much more clearly the last couple of years, although still not exactly for sure what is in store for me to come, I will walk and do what He wants me to do. I am so glad that He is in control and knows my plan for life!

The photo up above is from around the yard! My Iris's are simply beautiful!

Enjoy,
R-
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home