Friday, April 10, 2009

Dogwood time ............

in East Tennessee. Yep, here in Knoxville we have a huge Dogwood Festival and it is that time of year. Cammie took this photo at the UT Gardens the other night and I really like it. So I had to share it with YOU! I love this time of year when everything is blooming. I know I have told you guys that a hundred times, but one more won't hurt, I am just reminding you. IF you have any flowers in your yard you want photographed be sure to let Cammie know. You can email her at sliceofeyephotography@gmail.com or visit her blog at http://www.sliceofeyephotography.blogspot.com
I really love this photograph, although I have NO idea what this bush/tree was called. I forgot to look at the name plate. The little blossoms look like little bells turned upside down, they were so dainty. Very beautiful!!
"Do you know what happens when you plant kisses?" "you get tu-lips!" Ha ha (LOL) Just had to share that. The tulips at the gardens were amazing. They were HUGE too. They have some of the biggest tulips I have ever seen. Amazing!

Hope you are enjoying this Easter weekend.
Enjoy,
R-
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home