Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Good Ol' Blue

I haven't shared any photo's of Blue in a while so I thought I would post a couple today. The weather is still chilly today, so we haven't been outside much. Cammie snapped these few of Blue around the house. Isn't he handsome?? Blue has been on a diet and lost some weight and looks really good. He is also a little more spunky!!! LOL. I hope you enjoy these pictures of Blue.
Blue is a man's best friend---JEFF's! Blue is all about his daddy. He loves to be near Jeff. He goes to work with him almost everyday and when he doesn't get to go, he drives us girls NUTS!! He has to be with Jeff all the time, he follows him around it is so funny! I have never seen a dog attached to one person like Blue is attached to his daddy. Blue doesn't have much to do with me at all! Oh well! I have Ducky and she is a momma's girl!

Enjoy,
R-
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home