Wednesday, November 11, 2009

HAPPY VETERAN'S DAY

I would like to take a minute and THANK all the veterans who have fought and protected our country! My dad being one of them--MY HERO! It is incredible that you veterans would risk your life to defend our nation, THANK YOU! I don't think veterans are taken care of and shown enough respect and I wish I could change that. Someone who has fought for our country should NEVER have to worry about health care, prescriptions, food, or a home!!!!! UNBELEIVABLE! I am very grateful and appreciative of all you do for so many of us! THANKS TO EVERY VETERAN!!! HAPPY VETERAN'S DAY TO YOU!!!!



and to my Daddy----THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU!
Please take the time to remember all the men and women that is fighting for our country today! Also if you have the chance to thank a veteran please do so!
Enjoy,
R
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home