Monday, January 18, 2010

BLAST from the PAST!

I have been doing some cleaning! I found a bunch of old pictures with lots of memories behind them. So I thought I would share them with you too. The top one is of my prom 1988! I was a senior and he was a junior. I still LOVE that purple dress.

Granpa and me. I was about 6 months old here. Grandpa carried me around all the time! Mom wonders why I cried when I was put down, ha.....spoiled!
My brother JR and me. I am thinking I was 7 and he was about 5, there were no dates on this picture. Gotta love that top!
....and what a cutie! ME at 3 months old! Oh my goodness......what a trip looking through old pictures.
Hope you are enjoying this beautiful weather.
Enjoy,
R
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home