Thursday, December 10, 2009

I WANT TO WIN ONE OF THESE!!



Who wouldn't???? Kmama is giving one of these away......yes giving it away. Oh what I wouldn't love to have one of these.....for Cammie of course! So I have entered to win one and I thinkif I actually did I would pass out! I just can't imagine.....I don't think I have ever won much in my life! Well, besides my husband and kids......did I actually win them? I think so! Oh well, just wanted to let you know about this awesome giveaway.....oh and if you don't read McKmama's blog...YOU SHOULD!!! It is a wonderfully written blog about raising children, parenting, marriage, christian walk of life, and homeschooling! She is a mom, wife, daughter, friend, and most of all an inspiration! Just go see foryourself....
Enjoy,
R-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home