Thursday, March 27, 2008

Staying out of -------

Good Morning, O.k. so yesterday I managed to stay out of trouble all day! My poor husband thinks I have jumped off the deep end.

Wow!!!! 70 degrees today! LOVING IT!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN I SAY MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



The weather is starting to warm and the sun feels so good. I love this time of year, however all of our allergies are dragging us down. Poor Caitlan is having an awful time trying to breath. She is hanging in there knowing that pool season is just around the corner. My little girls LIVES for the pool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to finish painting the dining room before it gets to warm, then I won't want to do it at all. The fresh coat of paint has made a huge difference in the look of the living room. The walls were white,now they are a tanish, brownish color and wow, it is really pretty. So warm, inviting, makes the girls pictures just pop out!

Well enough rambling, I have got to go and get some things done around here.
I will send a picture of Cammie's new room in a few minutes!

Momma,
Rae ann

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home