Wednesday, August 13, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Happy Birthday to my Ducky! She is turning one year old.

I can't believe that you are turning a year old. You are such a good girl. So willing to please and will fetch until ALL of our arms fall off. Here's a little more about how Ducky came to us!
We got her in January from another homeschooling family. I was looking for a little girl doggie to dress up and take for walks with me. Since our Blue man is so big and I couldn't take him with me for walks and you can't find clothes to fit him! After asking the homeschooling community if anyone had a little dog that needed a home, I found Ducky! She has turned out to be a good little watch dog (better than Blue), hunting (is forever bringing dead birds in), and companion for Caitlan (the only one that has enough energy to keep up with Caitlan). However, she is not fond of being dressed up. She was so nervous when we got her, I wasn't sure she was going to work out. I was so afraid of having to take her back. But one year later, she is still a little nervous around new people but fits in great here at HOME!
I love her so much! So to you Ducky "Happy Birthday"! We love you so much. We can't wait to see what you become in the next year!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home