Saturday, August 2, 2008

Now for the Girls


My sweet little Neice Jordan, she is growing up way to fast. Not so long ago she was a tiny baby drinking bottles, now she is a toddler. She is so cute and I love her so much. I know one day she is going to hate her curls, but Aunt Rae Ann LOVES them. I just want to hug her. I went and spent some time playing with her and we had FUN! She loves to have tea party's!

Caitlan and Jordan, Jordan loves Caitlan. They are big buddies.
Jordan loves to give Caitlan hugs!

Then there is my sweet Cammie. Always with a camera in her face. What else can I say!

Next post will be pictures of my little neice Savannah! She is a mess. So be on the look for that upcoming post! Now that I have this ole' computer back to posting I am sooooo excited!

Love you,
Rae ann


Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home