Friday, August 15, 2008

The TROUT girls invade East Tennessee

Let me explain...These are the girls of my cousins in Florida. I had all boy cousins growing up and then they had all girls! So Nana and Papa were BRAVE enough to venture off with three teen girls. And to top it all off they came to East Tennessee for a nice visit. So the first picture (up above ) is Ms. Tammy, she is 14. The next picture (down below) is Ms. Megan.
And last but not least is Ms. Gabby! We (Cammie,Caitlan and I) went and hung out with this gang of girls for a day. I was so happy to see them. We played in the pool,went shopping and out to eat! Fun!
We had a good time and as you can see we laughed a lot. We wish you girls were closer to spend time with. I love you all!
I know that Nana and Papa were glad to get home and rest!
Enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home