Monday, September 15, 2008

She's not.........

just in a diaper. I had the pleasure of staying with Ben and Jordan (my nephew and neice) on Saturday while Jr and Karen went to the UT game. To make a long story short--Jordan needed to change clothes a couple of times. ( Yep, just like a girl) So off came the shirt! She then decided it was a game to run and play with very little clothes on. But she is so cute, I decided to snap a couple pictures.
She's not having fun..... Look at this face, she knows she has her Aunt Nay Nay all wrapped up. She is too funny! Do you ever wonder what happens when you as parents are gone and come home to only hear the kids wanting a babysitter to stay longer? The next picture might explain it.
Not playing and jumping on Daddy and Mommy's bed..... We sure did. Where's Jordan? She is hiding from me. Too Funny!
She's not the cutest little thing ever........Yep! She is and I love her so much.

Not a single picture of Ben, he wouldn't let me take one! Oh well, we enjoyed him just as much without pictures. I loved it when Caitlan and Ben put on all the dress up clothes and played King and Queen it was so cute. Sorry no pictures!!!

Enjoy,
Rae ann

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home