Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Thank you!

Saturday I got to spend the day playing with my neice and nephew. I was suppose to be helping with the yard sale, but I spent much of the day playing and having fun! I enjoyed the time I got to spend with them. Jordan is growing up so fast. Ben is all boy! Jordan had me laughing all day, she is such a little mess. She had two purses on each arm and said "go" she was ready to go shopping. I hope her daddy can fill all those purses with some money! And shoes I have never seen a little person love shoes as much as she does! Oh my her daddy is in trouble!

Playing with bubbles!

This is a picture that my daughter took of herself, playing with her shadow. Pretty unique! Sill teen girls! Oh by the way, I took her driving yesterday, oh what an experience that was! I was hanging on to the edge of my seat, she would slow down on the straight a ways and speed up in a cruve! But all in all, she did great! I made it and that is all that counts. We will be practicing lots more soon!

Thank you so much JR and Karen for letting my hang out with you all on Saturday! It was fun!

Enjoy the day,
God Bless
Rae Ann

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home