Saturday, August 30, 2008

Beautiful Lengths

My ever so loved Cammie decided she needed a hair cut. I wasn't so sure, but after all it is her hair so off we go. The first two places were closed, WHAT! UGH! So I knew the mall was open and that is where I went. Lindsey at Regis was so great! Cammie wanted it shoulder length with layers and texture, you know teen looking! But she also wanted to donate her long length to Locks of Love. Lindsey explained just where she would have to make the cut and what would be left. Cammie wasn't so sure! However, we knew that Pantene would accept 8", so that is the route we went with. If you are not familiar with the Pantene Beautiful Lengths program here is the web site to read more about it. http://www.beautifullenths.com/ They make wigs for woman with cancer. What a wonderful thing to do. So someone will be just as beautiful as my Cammie. Enough of my ramblings I know you just want to see the photos. All photo's were taken today!

As you can see it was REALLY long. DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here she is the new and even more beautiful CAMMMMMMMMMMIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


WOW! Short and Sassy. Looking Good! She is styling and profiling! Rockin and Rollin! Isn't it cute? (in a non-mom way)


Hope you like, let her know what you think in the comments.

Cool (non-mom) and Enjoy (Mom),
Rae Ann

Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Cammie Alexandria said...

OMG!!!!! I loook SSSSSSOOOOOO good!!!

September 1, 2008 at 9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home