Sunday, March 22, 2009

Girls and their daddies..........

and motorcycles. When I was about 2 years old, daddy use to sit me in the front of him on the gas tank and I would ride. All of us kids rode on the motorcycle with him. He would have one on the front and one on the back. We loved it. I still love the feeling of being on the motorcycle and the wind hitting my face. However, Cammie has always been afraid to ride. But Caitlan likes to ride just like her mommy! GO GIRL!! So this weekend my dad came over and gave Caitlan a ride. She was thrilled!!! So was I!!

Of course Cammie snapped some pictures of Caitlan riding with dad!! What a great time we had! Thanks Dad!!

Hope you got to enjoy the weekend!
R=
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home