Thursday, March 26, 2009

Zebras,Elephants, and Camels too.....

all at the Knoxville Zoo. We had a great time on Monday playing at the zoo. It was a beautiful day the weather was perfect. The girls and I headed out early and spent ALL day at the Zoo. These are just a few of the pictures that Cammie took. She got some really great photographs. You will have to visit her blog to see some more pictures that she took. WWW.Sliceofeyephotogrpahy.blogspot.com She will have them posted soon.


Isn't that the cutest little face! He was soooo cute and absolutely adorable. I could have stayed all day and watched him play and interact with his mommy. But the girls were ready to move on so off to see more animals.

This is the best animal of ALL!! My Caitlan. She is in a cage, just like some of the animals. I think I will take her home, let her run free, and keep her!!!

Hope you all are having a great week!! I wish the rain would go away so we could get out and play some more!
R-
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home