Monday, April 27, 2009

Not for the faint ............(serious slobber)


If you have a weak stomach you may want to skip this post. It is not for the faint at heart either. Just a little warning. You can't say I didn't warn you!!

After our little Saturday adventure of cleaning the pool, we came home and unloaded everything. The cooler I took with ice and water bottles was the last thing to get unpacked. I took all the water bottles out and put in the fridge. The two dogs had been following me all afternoon, just right on my heels, they only thought I had a treat for them. So when I took the cooler out to empty the ice and water guess who followed along---the dogs. When I got to the deck I stopped and opened the lid and Blue dove in!!! Yep, as I was watching him trying to chase out ice cubes, he came up with serious---this is where it gets gross---slobbers! So I decided pictures needed to be taken! Of course....... so here is our Blue with serious slobbers!



Told you!!!! He really enjoyed his treat of playing in the cooler!
Hope you enjoyed your weekend too!
Enjoy,
R-
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home