Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Friends.............

Friends....what can I say. Everyone has a friend! Sometimes friends are life long and sometimes they come and go. However, you look at it everyone has a friend in their lifetime that has molded them or been of meaning to them. I was thinking the other day of all the firneds I have had in my life time. Some I have lost contact with over the years from moving, some I have only recently found thru facebook, and others I have been friends with for years. Cammie has this little friend that she has known for years, but they only hang out in the summer time. She is a super sweet little girl and they had lots of fun last night.


I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to all my wonderful friends!!
R-
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home