Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Please Pray for this family.......



I have followed this blog for a long time now. I am asking you to take just a second and lift this family up in prayer. On the right hand side of my page you will see a new button for Kayleigh Anne Freeman......if you click on it you will be taken to her page. Please go and read her story! Then come back here and finish reading my post.


Jeff asked me the other day why I read and follow on these blogs and how I kept from being depressed. I have thought to come up with an answer. First, I guess the mom in me is curious and I like to read and see how everyone is doing. THere is as much joy as there is sorrow. Seeing new babies born. Seeing little ones experience the world. I learn something new everyday. Second and the most important reason, because I get to see God working his miracles in so many people's lives. I pray for these families and rejoice when there is progress and pray when there are set backs. Sometimes I wonder why God has chosen the paths for these families, but I know that it is all in his plan. Take this family for instance, why have they had to suffer for 11 months and then ultimately give up their daughter???? Only God knows why, I believe that her very short life here on earth has probably brought many blog readers to know Jesus. Maybe that is the reason? Sometimes you think your life is rough and then you read of others and you see just how blessed you truly are. -----There are many other reasons and possibilites and I won't go into all of them. Third reason, because power of prayer really does work!!
I just pray for healing and strength for this family. So please join me in saying a prayer for them. Thanks!


Enjoy,

R-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home