Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day and critters........

I hope everyone had a wonderful mother's day. I hope your day was filled with love and family. I had a good day. We spent the day with family, mom's, and friends. It was great, perfect, and beautiful weather. We even made homemade ice cream, that was sooooo YUMMY! That was wonderful! These are my cards that I received for mother's day from the girls. Jeff got me a card too, but the picture makes it look dark and you can't read it.
Then there was this little critter that I couldn't resist gettting his picture. You know I love animals, he had taken up residence under my little tree's right by the front walk! He has the bluest tail I have ever seen, it is really bright! Maybe it is a she????? Well, Happy Mother's day to her too!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!
Enjoy,
R-
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home