Friday, July 17, 2009

An Evening with .............

Aunt Nay Nay! (Jordan calls me Nay Nay) My nephew Ben and Neice Jordan got to spend a couple hours with us the other evening. It was a wonderful couple hours, we had so much fun. Jordan and I played on the swing set, in the sandbox, and in the bath tub. Oh bath time is a special treat for Jordan and I. We made special soup for Blue to eat (well drink), we played with dinosaurs, and little pink pigs, and lathered up with the soap, and sprinkled off with the watering can, so much fun. She even went to the van and wanted to go to Target! My kind of girl, shopping Queen!!! I have to go get her and take her shopping one day. Oh what an experience that will be!
Ben and I got to play baseball! He showed me his tree climbing skills and how he acts like a monkey. Even though he was not into the whole pictures taken thing, until I told him I would send these pictures to his cousin Alex! Then he really started hamming it up for the camera! He ate a whole plate of spaghetti and then wanted dessert. I even got to kiss on his cheeks just a little. Maybe next time we will get to go swimming! He is so handsome!

Aren't they just the cutest? I think so! Love them lots! So glad they are close enough to enjoy and spend time with!
Enjoy,
R-
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home