Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Cuz .............


Let me fill you in on some family history. I was the only daughter, AND the only grandaughter too. There were 6 grandsons and ME!! So can you say spoiled. But here is the rest, my Aunt and Uncle had all boys too, so I was the ONLY neice. REALLY SPOILED!!! So I grew up with all boys and it was fun, because I knew how to work where I could get things my way. POOR BOYS!! They didn't have a chance. I will never forget one time they all wanted to go see a new star wars movie or something totally boyish and I had a fit to go see something totally girlish, and guess what my Uncle made all the boys go see the girly movie!! HA Ha. Oh well, This photo is of my cousin who is the same age as I am. This is Ron. Ron and I actually graduated high school together too, he came to live with us for a little while. I have not seen much of Ron in the past few years as he has his own family now. But this 4th of July they came up for a visit and we totally enjoyed seeing them. So I have been thinking about family and us growing up. It is funny to see what was once all of us kids running around playing ball and swimming to now all of our kiddos are running around playing ball and swimming. I LOVE YOU, RON!! You have a wonderful family and we enjoyed seeing you guys! Come back soon!!!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home