Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Haven't seen this girl in a while......

I haven't had a post like this in a while. This is the one and only Miss Jordan. She is my beautiful, adorable, fun loving, kissy, curly headed neice. Isn't she just the cutest????? I really enjoyed getting to play with her at the lake. The picture up above is her after she drove daddy's boat! She had to show me her butterfly bathing suit, we had to talk about how cute it was and how blue!
She wanted to sit in all the rings and have someone stack them up so NO ONE could see her. She just grinned and smiled the whole time. Miss Jordan is talking up a storm now and she will certainly let you know what she wants. The photo below is the best picture ever!
Then what is 4th of July without a watermelon???? Well Jordan and I got to share a piece of watermelon. She really liked spitting the seeds in the lake!! She would take a little bite and then look at me and just smile. What a mess??
I am still posting 4th of July pictures. There is still more to come.
Enjoy,
R
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home