Tuesday, February 8, 2011

2010 a year of changes.

This is a now picutre with the hubby.........look below for a picture a year ago........YEP, can you believe it......
one year ago

2010 was the year of changes for me. I have taken care of the my family and it was time to take care of me! I started the year by saying I was going to eat healthy and lose some weight, little did I know that that would mean 96 lbs lost and a whole new world. I found some new loves for me......ZUMBA being the biggest one of all. Oh how I love my ZUMBA! An hour of workout out and cardio to only be disappointed that the hour went by so fast! I take ZUMBA 5 times a week and LOVE IT! Who would have thought that I would love to sweat like I do. Lifting weights and RUNNING is also on my list of changes for 2010, if someone had told me a year ago that I would be training for a half marathon I would have laughed at them!!!!! But guess what I ran 10 miles on Sunday and felt good!!!! What until you see the pictures I am going to post shortly you won't believe the differnce!!!! MOre to come later on my new journey in life of being fit and healthY!




Rae ANn


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Rae Ann, your story is so inspiring. I am right where you were at 1 year ago. I would love to lose the weight, but find it so hard to take time out for myself to go to the gym or just to go outside and start walking. I can't wait to check in and see how you're doing with your running and half marathon training. Thanks for following along with my blog and entering the giveaway.

February 9, 2011 at 7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home