Tuesday, August 19, 2008

WONDERWORKS

We took our first field trip of the year to the "upside down house" as Caitlan calls it. It is actually called the wonderworks museum. One week a year they open their doors to us homeschoolers for an awesome price, this year for "FREE". So we took advantage of this great deal and drove up and spent the day. My brother Andy, his wife Rachel, and my neice Savannah met us up there. So we spent the day playing while learning. I wanted to share some pictures with you of our day.
My Caitlan swimming with the sharks. It is a virtual game where you see yourself on a screen and try to grab starfish. She had a good time playing. Yes, she had her headphones on as it was loud in there!
Cammie throwing a baseball to see if she could beat the boys. She did good.
My husband--isn't this funny. He has been asking me when was I going to blog about him, so here it is! My out of this world husband, Jeff! This one is for you!

Cammie and my mom leave in the morning for Atlanta to see the Jonas Brothers in concert, please pray that they have a safe trip!
Rae Ann
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home