Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Our trip.............





to the Tennessee Aquarium in Chattanooga on Monday. As I promised, here are a few of the more than 300+ pictures that Cammie took. There are some really great photos. So I will only share a small portion of them, I know that you are thankful for. The first is a picture of the aquarium itself.


A quick family shot before we go in. What a good looking family if I do say so myself.
Here is the first of many animal pcitures. Two of the birds at the aquarium. They are so fun to watch. They talk and laugh and really interact with the crowd! The keepers had hid small wooden blocks inside shredded paper then in a brown paper bag. The birds had a ball playing with it.

There are many more pictures to follow, just incase you are wondering. My blog will only let me post 4 photo's at a time, so therefore I will have to make many blogs, AWWWW......................... So keep on reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy! Oh, and I saved the best and my favorite part to post tomorrow! So come back soon and visit often!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home