Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Twice........ almost gone.

Just thought I would share a feeling I have had today. As most of you know I love my flowers. Well as the summer is coming to a close I was looking at my daylillies and thinking of how much I would miss all the color. Some of my daylillies bloomed twice this year! They started blooming very early then died back a little and now they have bloomed again. What a show they put on for me to see. Here are a few last shots before they are gone.


I like the cooler weather, NOT COLD! However, I know winter is approaching and for that I am a little sad. I have so enjoyed all the colors my wonderful flowers have offered this year. So I will be enjoying these last few buds before they are all gone. I just wanted to share with you too.

Enjoy!
Have a great day!
Rae Ann
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home