Friday, September 19, 2008

Creatures all around........

I wanted to share some creature pictures. Ewwwwwwww. The creatures are in all sizes. So we will start with the smallest, this was found on the side of the house. A little Praying Mantis, I can't really say cute, how 'bout unusual? Maybe only a face a mother could love! I'm really working here to find the right words. How about NICE SHOT?

Of course I saved the best for last. Our four-legged family creatures, Ducky and Blue. Cammie has been taken 100's of pictures of them the last two days so I had to share just a couple of them. My little Ducky and then below our "big boy blue". Isn't he just handsome?
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! GO VOLS! (I had to throw that in for the family in Florida).

Enjoy,
Rae ann
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home