Thursday, January 22, 2009

Friends.......


Friends are so important in life.

As a small child you have your frineds to play with. They are the ones that you beg your parents to let them come over so they can help you destroy your room with toys.

As a teen you have your friends that you call and hang out with, you think you couldn't live without seeing them everyday. You spend countless hours on the phone with them even after being at school with them all day. This use to drive my daddy crazyyyyyyyyy. Then you need to see them almost every weekend at the mall. (Yes, I am showing my age) Not sure what they do now a days.

Then as I have realized later in life (yes I am getting older) friends are there in your thoughts, you know they are thinking of you and you think of them. I have so many wonderful friends--I think of them almost everyday and wonder what you all are up to. So know that I think of you often!!

All that leading up to this....... "Friends are like bra's, always close to your heart and there for support." I think that about sums it up! Well ladies I hope you enjoyed my little ramblings for the day. Oops almost forgot--the picture is one Cammie took the other day. When I saw it I thought of friends and loved ones. So I am sharing it with you! :)

Have a great day!
R-
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home