Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Life's little gifts......................

Well, I have started yet another project. Only this one is taking longer than expected. I have started painting the master bedroom. I received a new comforter set for Chirstmas and that is where it all begins..... painting, decorating, rearranging furniture, and so on. So the paint was picked out and now in the process of being applied to the walls. Furniture has been moved every which way to achieve the look and feel I want. The next task at hand is decorating, most of that is now done with the exceptions of "word walls". If you don't know what I am talking about they have a website --www.wordwalls.com
I have a very small "word wall" saying in my living room and I love it. Maybe some pictures will follow shortly. Now I am wanting some for the bedroom, however I am having a hard time deciding what it is exactly I want them to say. So if you have any ideas, drop me a line and let me know. I have one wall over our bed that is going to contain some pictures that a friend of mine took of the girls, Lori at http://www.simplysouthernphotography.com/ did the girls pictures and I love them. I wanted a "word wall" to go with these pictures. I was thinking of using one that says.... "All because two people fell in love....."
So what do you think? Leave me a comment. Click the word comment below and type away. I love reading your feedback. Other sayings like,"Our Girls", "Two Guinn Girls," have also came to mind. So as you can see it is a tough decision. Check back often for the results.

The picture up above was taken by "ME". 8) Cammie wanted to do one of her little photo shoots, so we played around and this is my favorite! Makes me feel all springy, something that I hope will come very soon, since winter started early this year. UGH, more cold weather!!

I hope you all are having a fantastic week. Stay bundled up and warm!!!
Enjoy,
R-
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home