Friday, March 27, 2009

Nephews and Neices.....

This is my Nephew Ben! He is all boy and has nothing to do with his Aunt Nay-Nay. He is into video games, lego's, army men, guns, and all little boy things. He loves to wrestle with Uncle Jeff.
This is silly girl Jordan. Can't you tell she is a handful. She is Aunt Nay Nay's shopping buddy. She loves SHOES and PURSES!! A girl after my own heart! She is so cute!
This little sweet thing is Savannah. She has a little attitude and knows how to use it. She is so cute and I love her. I just don't get to spend enough time with her. She loves rocks, sticks, bugs, dirt, and the Jonas Borthers!
Here is a picture of all the kids, when we had them at the park a couple weeks ago. You won't get this very often. I am so happy that my girls have their cousins close and they get to see them and play with them often. I want to take them all to the zoo!! Maybe soon!!
enjoy,
R-
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home