Saturday, March 28, 2009

All living things...............................

Surely by now you know how much I love animals. I always have a few pictures to share of the creatures around here. Well while at the park the other day, there just happened to be some creatures near by. Guess what???? Yep, pictures..... Not a bunch just a few. This goat was really working for the camera. He did some really funny things, like sticking his head thru a hole in the barn. He followed Cammie around so she would get his pictures!! Camera HOG!!
There was a couple of little lambs. They were so cute following their mommy around.
Then there was this felllow. I am not sure what he was doing. Either hogging all the food, or trying to stay cool in the water, or just being silly. But I asked Cammie to get a shot of him so I could post it on my blog! Crazy Creatures!!!
But these last two creatures are as special as can be. Just look at them, who wouldn't love faces like this. Well, Aunt Nay Nay sure loves them and this picture is really sweet of Savannah smiling!! I am not sure what Jordan was thinking, maybe "is that all my me-me does is carry that camera around". They sure are precious!

Hope you all are enjoying all these pictures!
R-
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home