Thursday, April 30, 2009

where did all the time go..............


She will be 17 in a few days! That is so hard to believe that my baby girl is now going to be 17! YIKES. I am not sure where all the years went to........ She is so creative, funny, sensitive, loving, charming, and talkative. She is GREAT at photography. Cammie is and will always be my little girl. I guess no matter the age or size-- once your baby always your baby. I LOVE her so much! I love doing more grown up things with her, like photography, shopping, scrapbooking, listening to her tell me about the Jonas Brothers, teaching her to drive (well maybe not this one), going to the movies, learning about life and seeing her grow! I love watching her with Caitlan too. Caitlan loves her big sister and follows her around just trying to please Cammie. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMMIE! I love you. You have become one AWESOME teenager, and I am so proud of you!

Enjoy,
R-
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home