Friday, June 19, 2009

Something new for me to try.......


Angie's Spot presents the Christmas in July Swap

Do you want to know what this is all about?? Well--What could be more fun than getting a gift? Getting a gift in the mail! A blogger has started a monthly swap. This is where a group of woman sign up and you get paired with another woman to exchange a box of goodies! I have a friend who has been doing this and is having so much fun, I thought it would be something I would love to do. Doesn't it sound like fun! So this theme of the month is Christmas in July! OH the fun I am going to have getting a box together for someone I have never met. This is so exciting. I can't wait! There is time to join in if you want! Come join me in the fun! Just click the link above or I have a button over on the side bar if you want to join in the fun!

Hope you are enjoying your summer. We are staying at the pool and dodging storms. The weather has been unreal around here! UGH......... I am off to email my info. to the blogger so I am all signed up and ready to go!

Enjoy
R


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home