Friday, June 5, 2009

This is my life.........

Life seems to be crazy these days. We are staying busy and it seems that I have been more tired than usual. But this is my life and I love it. Just look at the craziness that goes on............. there's Jeff....he is always crazy.

Then there is Blue and Cammie. First Blue, he is one crazy dog. He loves going to work with his daddy and isn't happy unless he is with his daddy. He eats anything and everything. Blue is just Blue. Then for Cammie.....well what can I say a teen who has her own agenda. She would go, go, and go until she dropped. She loves shopping, buying things, music, photography, boys, movies, grandparents, hanging with friends, do you see where I am going. She loves anything except staying at home.
Then there is my Duckie--I love her with all my heart. She is momma's baby. She just wants to be with me! She loves to lay around and chew on rawhide bones and be happy.

Last but not least there is my Caitlan, who only wants to go to the pool! She LOVES to be at home, and would never leave the house! Always wanting to play board games, read books, do school work, and watch cartoons.

So as you can see the family is kinda like a crazy zoo. I love them all and they are all so different. The pool is where I want to stay on pretty days and we pretty much have. Even Cammie has come down some to enjoy it. It has been a great summer, just mommy needs a break to rest. So we are headed to Chattanooga this evening for a family road trip (short) maybe it will help me to feel better and not as tired!

enjoy,
R
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home