Thursday, July 23, 2009

Christmas in July!


I received my package today!!! I could not be more thrilled with all my special treats from Angie. If you remember not to long ago I posted about the Christmas in July swap -- a swap with another blogger. Well today my package arrived from my partner (Angie herself). It was filled with all kinds of special goodies chosen just for me. I got scrapbooking stickers and paper, brownie mix, book, coasters, a candle that smells delicious, a very cute little sign, a cute "chocolate angel" ornament, and more. I am so thrilled with my goodies! Thanks Angie. If you want to see what everyone else got here is the link:
http://anticwithangie.blogspot.com/2009/07/christmas-in-july-swapthe-results.html

Angie will be hosting another swap in November. If you want to join in the fun. The more the merrier!
Enjoy,
R-
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Angie's Spot said...

Hey there partner! I'm so excited that you like your stuff! I had so much fun shopping for you. I picked out the scrapbooking stuff based on the zoo trips that you blogged about and the floral papers because of the gorgeous floral photography that you've posted. The candle is one of my favorite scents and the book is also a favorite! Anyway, enjoy and I hope you'll come back in November for my next swap. :-)

July 23, 2009 at 7:53 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Fabulous gifts... but of course they would be, coming from Angie! ;)

July 26, 2009 at 7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home